Potential Positions and Descriptions:
- Grounds Care Foreman – responsible for overall grounds management of commercial properties. Weekly lawn mowing, bed care, tree pruning, irrigation adjustment, etc.
- Pruning Specialist – responsible for tree care on commercial properties. Ornamental pruning of specimen plants, shearing of hedges and shrubbery.
- Bed Care Foreman – responsible for overall appearance of flower and mulched beds on large commercial sites. Will include application of pesticides and supervising a crew of hand weeders.
- Pesticide applicator – responsible for the implementation of Integrated Pest Management principles on customers properties relative to turf and ornamental plant material. Diagnosis and treatment of identified pests. Commercial properties and golf courses.
- Arborist – responsible for monitoring of customers properties for pest problems. Responsible for pre-purchase inspection of all plant material used in landscape construction division.
- Light construction foreman – installation of plant materials, mulches, etc. on customer sites. Equipment used includes skidsteers, tractors, etc. Light construction work will include timber and rock walls, brick paver installation. Must be able to read blueprints.
- Heavy Construction foreman – working on large-scale landscape construction projects encompassing all phases of a project from rough grading to final plant material installation and sodding. Equipment used and supervised includes bulldozers, loaders, and all light equipment.
- Equipment operator – working with landscape construction equipment such as backhoes, grading tractors, bulldozers, front-end loaders, trenchers, excavators, etc.
- Golf Course Superintendent and Assistants – Graduate of 2 year or 4 year program or equivalent in the maintenance of golf courses.
- Laborer – positions available working as a crew member in any of the above positions. Many of our crew members are moved into foreman positions rapidly once the necessary skills are acquired.
- Golf Course Mechanic – responsible for complete maintenance of golf course equipment.
- Golf Course Maintenance Workers – experienced in all facets of operating golf course grounds equipment.
- Landscape Estimator – responsible for plan and quantity take off, bid preparation and submission, including follow up. Also responsible for material sourcing and pricing and construction package preparation. College degree and computer experience preferred.
- Landscape Designer – responsible for meeting with clients, field measurement, preparation of design drawings and proposals, presentation to clients and finalization of proposals. Also responsible for plant material sourcing, pricing and tagging. College degree and computer experience preferred.